Monday, August 04, 2008

Piano fund raiser


Well it was a good night out for the SIMA piano fundraiser night. Have to admit I didn't last the distance as my daughter was sick at home and I got a plaintive "mummy come home".

However I did manage to see Judy Bailey playing some delightful interpretations of some classics, Chris Abrahams, I am always amazed at the sound he can get out of a piano, Mark Isaacs and Matt mcMahon. We have some fabulous pianists in this town, great that SIMA has a new piano.

Joanne Kee
www.ceressolutions.com.au

1 comment:

esne snoner said...

hi joanne - a fellow blogspot-ter saw your brief review of the sima night and thought you may be interested in reading my more rambling review on my blog at http://renonsense.blogspot.com/2008/07/sima-piano-fundraiser-night.html - alistair