Saturday, July 15, 2006

Children's Theatre


With school holidays nearly at an end I feel as though I have been in a frantic whirlwind of "activities" and have attended a swag of "shows" for children. The list is extensive from Antartic clay modelling, junior disco, circus and art, Velveteen Rabbit, Disney on Ice, Angela and Penny show, craft, Mimi on stilts at the Art Gallery, not to mention a couple of trips to the movies and numerous visits to the parks, where the joy of swinging has recently been discovered. Looking at the list makes me wonder that we even had time to draw breath

Interestingly when I asked my daughter what was her favourite she said the drumming workshop, which was a free event at the local library. So it's good to know that some of the best entertainment doesn't have to cost anything. This added to her second favourite and the thing she wants to do everyday - go to the park to swing is rather refreshing.

For me the best thing about the park and the activities at the library are that there is no merchandise for sale.

Joanne
www.ceressolutions.com.au

No comments: